本次峰会将采用 「线下私享+线上直播」的方式围绕 “疫情后的消费者行为洞察”、“社交电商”、“私域流量运营” “直播电商”、“社交营销”、KOL种草、“短视频营销”、“内容营销”等热点话题，与国内外平台商、咨询公司、品牌商、零售商、技术服务商等共同探讨中国数字营销与电商发展最佳实践案例，助力在企业不确定环境中乘风破浪。
- 社交时代，品牌如何玩转“Z世代” 营销，实现逆势增长
- 数字化助品牌“去网红化”, 重塑品牌影响力
大会主办方：上海希为 ECV International
联系人: Ciking Zhao
电话：+86 21 8026 0707-803
上海希为（ECV International）是亚洲领先的国际高端商业峰会及活动的主办和承办机构，拥有近 200位行业研究及活动策划、运营专家，每年在全球举办约40场高端国际峰会，涉及零售、汽车、纺织、鞋业、物联网、新科技等行业。
我们为超过半数的财富 2,000 强企业提供专业的商业会议及咨询服务，每年有超过 6,000 位来自戴姆勒、通用电气、阿迪达斯、可口可乐、阿里巴巴、ABB等跨国公司、专业机构及创新企业的决策人参加我们的会议和活动。我们的使命是通过提供专业服务帮助客户抓住发展机遇、迎接挑战、实现全球范围内的可持续发展，进而影响行业格局，引领行业未来
China “Social +“Digital Marketing Innovation Summit 2020 Will be Held in Shanghai
[Keywords] digital marketing, smart retail, social media marketing, brand cross-border marketing, KOL marketing, new retail and new manufacturing, data marketing, AI, community operations, private traffic operation
In the current situation where COVID-19 is rapidly spreading, China's consumer market has entered a "new normal", where companies are forced to accelerate its business operation digitally and online. In the second half of 2020 and for some time to come, companies will enter a difficult recovery path. E-commerce live streaming, WeChat Official Account/mini-programs, community, social pooling, etc. have become a new track for enterprises to do business. It would be a common challenge for companies to meet the "new normal" of the cloud economy and build a new digital infrastructure via content marketing to the private operation, relying on "creative AI", live streaming, short video, community operation and other carriers to revitalize flow and improve conversion.
This summit will take place both ONLINE and in-person and focus on "insight on post-epidemic consumer behaviors", "social e-commerce", "private traffic operation" "E-commerce live-streaming", "social marketing", “KOLs”, "short-video marketing", "content marketing"…and discuss the best practices of digital marketing and e-commerce development in China along with domestic and foreign platform businesses, consulting companies, brands, retailers, technical service providers, etc. to help ride the waves in the uncertain environment of enterprises.
- Global epidemic reconstructs the consumer goods market structure
- Private domain construction under the "new normal" in the cloud economy, seizing new opportunities for brand growth
- Digital marketing new infrastructure boosts build a new brand marketing force
- How can brands do "Generation Z" marketing and achieve growth against the trend in the social era
- The Ecological Construction of Brand CRM under the "New Normal"
- How to build the private domain traffic pool and play social marketing
- CRM+ Mini-programs+ social retail, build a private retail closed loop and reconstruct brand new growth
- KOL stimulating purchasing desire drives combining product effectiveness
- Digitalization empower brands "de-influencer" and reshape brand influence
- Leading the new wave of social media and innovate new channels for brand marketing
- How brands can achieve the layout from content marketing to private domain operations, rely on "creative AI" to revitalize traffic and achieve growth in the social era
- CMO/Vice-president of Marketing/Marketing Director
- Ecommerce/Sales/Marketing Director
- Brand/Product Leader
- New Retail General Manager /Director/Leader
- CDO/CIO/IT Director/ Digital Transformation Project Leader
- Social Media Director/Manager
- Digital Marketing Director/Manager
Time: Nov. 19-20, 2020
Venue: Shanghai, China
Organizer: ECV International
We will provide:
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- five-star buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments
More details, please visit our official website:
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International:
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.